Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 21 Wed 01/06 - Snowing Rest in the Caravan of Lanslevillard

 Today Temp : 0 - 10°c  Today Spending : 19.58 euro   Total: 232.38 euro

It was snowing last night as I was still sleeping in my tent just outside the caravan where Ivan/Annie rented. The snow fall became heavy in the morning as I can hear occasion lumps of snow fell from the tree to my tent, the fear that the tree branches might give way can damage my tent, I decided to shift everything into the caravanand share the cost. It was impossible to ride anyway as the road are still very much covered by the snow. The snowcapped mountains, the trees , the house roofs are all white in clor, such a beautiful scenery is really rare to experience there and then,although the cold did makes us miserable, especially Ivan/Annie. As we continue to stay here, the owner fetch us in his car to the nearby market to buy some foods, and the whole day was spent watching tv,cooking,making hot drinks,taking pictures, hardly you can find any souls or activities around here.










4 comments: