Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 24 Sat 04/06 - Continued Rain Spoil our Restday in Torino

Today Spend: 24.50 euro   Total: 293.58 euro
Today Temp : 18 - 25 °c

Wake up this morning,feeling very disappointed as the rain continue to haunt us.After having our complimentary breakfast of usual western style of bread,butter,jams,coffee/tea or fruit juices ( how nice if I can have some Malaysian breakfast of nasi lemak,roticanai,mee goreng with another glass of teh tarik, just a dream!!), I spent the whole morning in the only internet available in this hostel which charges only 1 euro an hour,cheap! After extending our stay for another night,Ivan/Annie also booked their ticket from Rome to Paris on 21 June thru Easyjet, 212 euro oneway including 2 bikes and a check-in luggage.Later they went to the town while i continue to update my blog. The much awaited sun did come out in the afternoon and hopefully tomorrow will be a sunny day to start the ride.My regret is, i did not really have the time to visit the Torino town,having spent too much time on the net.But that is the choice I made.









 

1 comment:

  1. I wish you could have connected w/ my friends in the LARGE city.

    ReplyDelete